A powerful combination of innovative solutions.
Cortelco provides Corporate Awareness, Audit, Consulting, Design, Implementation, Support, Monitoring 24×7 and Fully Managed Services
CMOS 1 – MONITORING SERVICES
Cortelco Monitoring Operation Service (CMOS)
Perfect for customers who need access to NOC engineers to help ensure the health, availability and performance of IT infrastructure on a 24X7 basis. Count on our services to review alarms, filter for false alarms, and escalate issues to your team. You can customize monitoring thresholds, configuring notification and escalation policies. You maintain complete control over usage, data collection and end user interaction.
- 24X7 monitoring of performance, availability and health check
- Best practices of software and operational configurations
- Updates and upgrades
- Troubleshooting and alarm-resolution tips based on manufacturers’ best practices
- Flexible notification options, including phone, email and text (SMS)
- Access to CMOS Help Desk via Web Ticketing and escalation procedures
- Direct communication and reports
- Weekly scheduled reports
- Monthly WebEx operational status service reports and monthly executive summaries.
CMOS 2 – FULLY MANAGED SERVICES
Cortelco Managing Operation Service (CMOS2)
Perfect for customers who needs outsourcing and ensure the health, availability and performance of IT infrastructure on a 24X7 basis. In addition to all the services in the CMOS 1 level, CMOS 2 engineers will perform remediation alarms based on an agreed-upon set of tasks and run lists.
Customer get access to the Technical Services Desk to assign tasks such as user account creation, adjusting permissions, resetting user passwords, adding printers and printer queues, etc.
- All benefits of CMOS 1
- Access to CMOS 2 Help Desk; new user account creation, adjusting permissions, etc.
- Technical Service Desk, through which you can assign routine tasks to the CMOS 2 engineers
- CMOS 2 Backup Management and Audit Processes
- CMOS 2 Patch Management and others
- Remediation of alarms based on mutually agreed workflows and best practices
- Management Performance Indicators; define and revise key performance indicators (KPI); service usage and tendencies
Cortelco Service delivery framework (CSDF)
• Kickoff Meeting,
• Identify project constraints and stakeholders
• Understand business objectives and align them to the service to be delivered
• Design of the document “Description of Work”
• Design of the project plan and Gantt Charts
• Meet requirements and start test deployment of the service offered
Control and Deploy
• Verification and Control of milestone
• Start deployment of the service
• Best practices of software and operational configurations
• Updates and upgrades
• Troubleshooting and alarm-resolution tips based on manufacturers’ best practices
• Identify improvements configuration policies and rules of protection
• Fine tuning
• Formal Training or knowledge transfer
• Project documentation
• Final Presentation – Project Closure
We follow the ITILv3 Service framework, to ensure our services are delivered in a methodical way to ensure project success and meet your business requirements.